Monday, January 21, 2008

3 Day Weekend :)






Hello Family!

Well, might I say since I've gotten back to school I've had an adventurous time! Last weekend was the trip to the mountains which was so fun! Those pictures were in the blog before. This weekend I went to a concert Friday night for extra credit in my Freshman Writing class.

This Saturday I went to the beach with about 20 other friends. It was SO fun!!! We played ultimate frisbee on the sand, tanned and just hung out. It was seriously SUCH a fun time!!! Then Sunday three friends and myself went to Santa Barbara for the night. We had an alright time. Didn't get much accomplished like I had hoped, so tonight I'm going to focus and get more stuff done. I'm glad to be back!

Ok, I will update more later. Have a good week all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think I need to go to college! You are having way too much fun! Thanks for sharing.

Love, Barbie

Anonymous said...

ouch! how bad of a shock to your new "so-cal ways" when you try to tan in mid-Jan 2009, in Marion IN!!??!

let me tell you (though Brian J could tell you better): A BIG ONE!

But worth it, to be sure:-)

Liz

Anonymous said...

We were 15 below zero last weekend. I couldn't even walk the dog let alone think about tanning. I'm sorry buy my brain will only accept these pictures as being computer generated. Pagie is warm and snug in her dorm room. Love ya -- Jackie