Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh technology these days!



Hello Blog People! Check this out and let me know if it doesn't work for you. I think this is how I will communicate the most when I am in Africa! If you can't see it let me know so I can figure something out. Obviously this isn't my finest piece of work (as you will see..) ;)

Paige

9 comments:

Brooke said...

I CAN see you, LOL!

Anonymous said...

You came in just great on my iMac. I hope it works as well from way down in South Africa. If you were close by me you could show me lots of things to do on my Mac. Love You, Grandma Dean

Anonymous said...

It worked for me! Taylor watched with me and got so excited! She pointed and smiled so big!! This will be great!

Anonymous said...

my vote: efficient! which is JUST the way I like things :-) can't wait to have you "chatting us up", all the way from So Africa!

Anonymous said...

So cool! This is going to be great!

Barbie

Anonymous said...

You will be able to make us laugh from Africa which will be wonderful! Don't try to make it more perfect -- your imperfections are just perfect!

Anonymous said...

that was me, who said "efficient", in case you hadn't already figured that out, Paige! Ha! Efficient!

LizRice

Anonymous said...

that was me, who said "efficient", in case you hadn't already figured that out, Paige! Ha! Efficient!

LizRice

jeremiah said...

efficient and magnificent!
i'm a faithful subscriber now