Saturday, May 3, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

I'm back in Sacramento!! I think I'm going through detox from seeing some of my friends so much! My good friend Elli is on her way, at this moment, to Israel and Egypt until the 18th, so it's going to be hard not even talking to her!

Everything is still in boxes in my room or the garage. Moving around is so odd! Once I get used to one place I'm packing up.

I'll post some pictures of the last few weeks of school. Enjoy :)
Paige







3 comments:

Brooke said...

Awwwwwwwww..

We love you.

Welcome home.

I love the picture of you on the top, love it. Wonder where Evie got her eyes from? Hmm..

Anonymous said...

Yihoo! Paige is home! Love the pics and you.

Barbie

Anonymous said...

So glad you're home! :-) Even though it's for a few months- I'LL TAKE IT!!!
mom