Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer days are drifitn' away...

Hello! It's been a while.

Not too much as happened since I've blogged last! I started my Intro to Business class online and it's going pretty well. Next week I'm going to be a camp counselor! I'm really looking forward to that and finally being completely on the other side of things.

My friend Anna came back from spending 9 months in an orphanage in Haiti and had an amazing time. It was great to be able to hear about her experience!

My days are filled with work, sleep, some homework and family or friends time! I think one of the best parts of summer has been able to be with Evie so much. She's growing and changing daily! I love to be a part of it.

This week I find out if I get accepted into the South Africa program or not for Spring Semester '09, so I'm really anticipating that! I also am considering changing my major to Interpersonal and Organizational Communication Studies with my Biblical Studies minor. So those are the things that are on my mind!

Have wonderful days:)
Paige

My friends Melissa and Megan.


Evie about to crawl!

Cute little pony tale :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I love hearing from you. I don't know what kind of job you would do with your new Major as I don't know what the words mean. I bet Evie is crawling all overby now?? Did the new church workers get in? Sounds like they must have had a time getting there having to dodge the floods. I hope you all have a great week at camp next week and lots of kids accept the Lord.
Love You, Grandma Dean