Tuesday, July 29, 2008

End of July
















Can't believe in a few days it will be August 1st! July has been a great month. I spent the family week in San Diego for Dad's ordination, had two weeks home, and this Friday will roll out with Brooke, Josh, and Evie bug to go meet Mom and Dad in San Diego for vacation! I'm SO ready for that! We've all been so busy this summer, it will be nice to be together.

After San Diego I have a week of packing and hanging out until I move back to school Monday the 18th! So crazy!! I feel like it's far away but know it's in 2 1/2 weeks. I end work on Thursday and am really ready from a break from that crazy schedule too!!

It's going to be harder than I thought to leave home. I get so comfortable in one spot then have to pick up and move! But it's all worth it :)

The pictures are from various events since San Diego. The crazy pictures with face paint and fun hair are from a night when I had some of the youth group girls over for a sleep over, then TPing our new pastor's house, the Moores, to "welcome" them:) Other pictures are from a wedding of my best friend Sarah's older brother, Kyle, and his beautiful bride, Kristen. It was such a classy wedding! Loved it. Oh, and a few are thrown in from our trip to the capitol with Brennan (new youth pastor) and his fiance, Amy.

:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Paigey for the pictures and the new blog news. I miss hearing from you!! I Hope you all have a great week in SD as a family. Love you All, Grandma Dean