Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back to school!












Hello family! And the two friends that read this :)

I am back at school! It's hot hot hot down here. I'm having a great time. Mom was here moving me in for a weekend and helped me buy couches, a table, and a tv stand all for $99 at Salvation Army! So with the five girls it's going to be $20 each!

My shower has a mind of it's own. There was a little gas situation at the beginning while Mom was here so we didn't have hot water, but my kind friend Jeremy fixed it for us! Sometimes still I don't get hot water then the next girl does.

Classes start Wednesday and to be honest, I don't really want to do the work. But I'm looking forward to learning new things :) Guess it can't always be summer!

My job at the Registar's office is going well :) I really like the people I work with and am looking forward to getting to know the system even better so I can feel like I can help.

I'll post some pictures of my appartment (which I love!), the beach day I went to for my friend Brian's birthday with his sister Lindsay and our friend Jake who goes to Azusa as well, and pictures of a bonfire I had last night with some of the guys that live above us and my great friend Kalie!

Enjoy:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like another great year is about to begin. I hope your classes go well and I know your social life will be just the most fun ever. Have a great soph. year!

Luv, Barbie

P.S. Great apartment.

Anonymous said...

Have a great year at school! Once you get in the groove of studying, the work won't be so bad. Always hard getting into after summer break. I didn't realize you were doing an apartment -- so much better than the dorm.

Hang in there and hopefully will see you in December when we celebrate Barb and Jill's birthday. Love ya -- Jackie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures and the update. I hope you have a great school year. I know you will meet lots of new friends and I hope you like your job.

Love, Grandma Dean

Anonymous said...

"three friends who read this"...ha!


love,

Liz