Car on our way to the Cuban Restraunt (then to the beach!)
My new roommate Catherine who transferred from U. of Washington. She is SO awesome! I am loving getting to know her.
Classic jump picture. Water is about 200 yards behind us.
Holly, Kalie and Me. Freezing. Having fun :)
Just wanted to post some pictures of an outing some friends and myself had. We dressed up and went to a Cuban restraunt. They had a live band and it was really an awesome time- and awesome food! I never realized Cuban food was more caribbean, not in any way like Mexican food! My meal was: half chicken with a guava sauce, white rice, black beans and fried plantains. Very good :)
After the Cuban restraunt my car got back on the freeway to go to school then turned around to go to the beach! We were already half way there- why not? So, we had a late night adventure :) Enjoy the pics!
The girls are my roommates. We all get along so well! It's been awesome.
Right now I'm at home for Evie's first birthday party tomorrow! I'll definitely post pictures of that lovely event next week :) It's so great to be able to see everyone. I am so blessed with amazing family!!! I think I talked for a good 3 hours straight tonight to Mom, Dad, and Barbie about what I am learning in school! They're good listeners :)
1 comments:
And....what you are learning is so intense that I'm glad you have time for fun! It was great to see you this past weekend. I hope your backpack is there tomorrow morning!
Luv ya,
B
Post a Comment