I've got some news:) I am dating one of my best friends, Jeremy. He's a sophomore here at APU and a Business Admin major with a Biblical Studies minor. He loves Jesus and is honestly the sweetest guy I've ever met! We worked together last year in the coffee shop and got to be really great friends, talked through summer, and this year have two classes together and he lives above me! Oh, and we work together this year for Chapel. SO, I've gotten to know him very well and I am looking forward to all of you getting to know him too!
Here are some pictures from our first offical date to Hunnington Beach on Tuesday. We had such a fun night! It really couldn't have been more perfect:) Sunset walk on the beach, dinner on the pier at Rubys, a diner, and then hanging out under the stars :)
So, you all will be hearing much more about him! :)
School is going really well. It's hard but that's expected. My midterms are luckily spread out over these next few weeks so I am able to prepare for one at a time. I'm loving, loving, loving the girls I am living with! My roommate Holly and I have gotten close, as well as the other three, Kalie, Catherine and Elli. And the guys upstairs where Jeremy lives couldn't be more fun! I've known them as long as I known Jeremy.
I was able to go home for the weekend when Jeremiah flew in to speak. I drove home with Brian and Buck, family friends, and spent the week with the fam! Had an awesome time :) Some pics of me and Evie will be below as well :)

5 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray! Soooooooo happy for you. Can't wait to meet Jeremy. Thanks for the new blog for those of us who don't do facebook. I guess that is my next thing to do.
Luv, Luv, Luv, Barbie
Paigie -- he is so handsome. Congratulations and enjoy each other.
thanks.
(sorry I had to be the one to force your hand)....
ha!
you must know that I wrote that last comment?
LizRice!
So funny, Liz! I did know it was you :)
Post a Comment