Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy happy joy joy :)

Hello!

My busy, busy week is over! This next week I have two midterms but other than that it's pretty relaxing!

I'm so excited for next weekend. I will see Mom, Dad and some of the church staff who gets to come down for a U2 concert! I always love when I can have some family down here! The next weekend I will be going home for Dad's birthday!! Excited to be home to see the kids for Halloween and celebrate with dad for his birthday! :) Grandma Dean is coming too!!!

This week marks the half way mark through the semester! I am registering for classes next week and am excited to have a much easier semester! I can't believe it will be Jeremy's last semester at APU! Funny how this time has just flown by... Just was looking through pictures from orientation.
Jeremy and I are off to go to lunch for Grandpa Aaron's birthday lunch!

With love from Jeremy's apartment,
Paige

0 comments: