Life is going GREAT! I am preparing for my missions trip to Egypt, doing classes/homework, looking for summer jobs/internships, planning post-graduation stuff after December, etc!
I would really appreciate your prayer as I am trying to figure all these things out.
Especially 1) career and 2) plans this summer.
There are SO many different directions I can go in: teaching, non-profit work, wedding planning... and I need DIRECTION! My eyes and ears are open. So let's see what comes about! Unfortunately this is paired with hard work too s0 I need to be doing my part of networking and researching!
That's all :) More posts will come later & I will try to maintain a weekly blog from here on out!
With love from K164,
Paigey
3 comments:
Just put your sails up and see where the wind blows. If you apply to the opportunities, God will open and close the doors. Instead of being stressful, make it exciting to see His work. Love you and can't wait to see your direction. God has great things ahead!
Thanks, Jackie!!
The first time I read: just put your snails up... and was so confused by your analogy! Hahaha! :)
Thank you for the encouragement!! It's kinda overwhelming!
paiger, at least you have so many many talents that you can't choose a direction...thats a good problem to have. you're great and always in my thoughts <3
Post a Comment