At this moment, I will update you on my life. :)
This last weekend my wonderful South African sister Katie and I went to El Centro to visit Jeremy!! It was SO much fun! Katie is hilarious and wonderful to be around, and we did a lot of Psych watching (a TV show), food eating, and hanging out.
We also got our BEDROOM FURNITURE!!!!!!!! :) :) :) fslfjsda;fjdsklfjdsk;fjsa;f!!!!! We love it! We don't have our bedding yet or decorations yet, which I'm excited about getting. Katie documented the making of our room:
Seeing if it fits...
Soooo many boxes!!! Made our place a mess!
With love from chapel programs (for the last time!),
Paige
[an addition a few hours later]
I have to add this, because I'm mean like that. But I just got back from laying out in my backyard working on finals. Yes folks, I just said that! It's 80 degrees of sunshinefantasticness here on December 13th and I'm getting my pre-wedding tan on NATURALLY! :) WOoooooOoOoOOOoooo HooooOoooOOooOOOoOOOoo!!!!!!
With love from los sungelous,
Paige
2 comments:
It looks wonderful. Can't wait to see it with your comforter and all your wedding/shower loot. Thanks for sharing. See you soon college graduate.
From cloudy Sac.
Barbie
Yay! I made the blog! I had so much fun with you two @ your new place. I'm glad I can picture where you will be living.
Post a Comment