Friday, April 20, 2012

Workin on my fitness

So I never should have posted the "wow I'm eating healthy and doing great with exercise" post because I'm pretty sure the moment I pressed "Publish" I jinxed myself with terrible eating habits and zero motivation.

But nothing is more motivating than seeing your increased number on the scale paired with swimsuit shipping in this sunny and gorgeous Sacramento weather!

So I'm back on the wagon and working this summer on increasing my metal discipline. See, I'm not naturally competitive with myself- I couldn't care less if I meet a personal goal most of the time. But I want to care, so I'm finding the inner dancer... err I mean athlete... in me and getting FIT!

I don't have specific goals yet... But I will post when I do so I have some sense of accountability. Humm although I did post my new years resolution and I have no idea what it even says...

Here's to new goals that I will actually accomplish!

(I really want to write "We'll see" but that sounds like I'm already quitting)

With love from Natomas,
Paige

0 comments: