Saturday, November 3, 2012

A glimpse of October

Trying out our new camera:

Ok, I'm obsessed.
 With both my dog and my backyard. I know.

 Luna take a picture with Mommy!! Come here! Stop sniffing!
 Here we go :)
 Love this face!
 That's 90lbs of dog.

 Bad toss on my behalf
 Good catch!

We started the month off with my birthday! 
I love my birthday- let's be real.
I celebrated my birthday for about a week- including a trip up to Tahoe for a women's retreat with a few churches. 




We took a trip down to LA to hang with family and see good friends Katie and Micah get married!! 



Celebrating Grandpa Chief's 71st birthday! 








We got to see Liz's new apartment which is my old one (J151)!!! So trippy to be back in a place with so many memories attached! 


 Breakfast and coffee with sweet Erica!
 So happy I got to see Katie and Micah Sulham get married!!!




 Coffee with sweet Becca:)



 Had some random moments inbetween the big events: 
We ushered in the fall weather and bundled up
 We went on dates
 We bought Christmas decorations!
 We ate
 We chatted
 We learned
 We colored
 We sat there... lol ;)
Used AAA for the first time for a dead battery
 Bought TSwift's new album Red thanks to ERICA :)
 Got bangs!

Celebrated Halloween & All Things Fall
I saw this picture (below) of a Ron Swanson pumpkin (his hair and mustache are the black parts) and I did my best to replicate it!!!
 
 Much easier than caramel apples for a group:
1) Slice apples
2) Mix with some lemon or lime juice so they don't go brown
3) Put in a pan and add any and all ingredients, including caramel, fudge, peanuts, M&Ms, chocolate chips, marshmallows, etc.
4) Eat
 (not picturing mom)

Ninja Chet



 October flew by and with that we celebrated the birth of my daddy on November 1st!!! 
Happy 49th birthday, Dad! I love you so much!!!!!!!


With love from Roseville,
Paige


0 comments: