Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend fun and new hair :)

Hello! So Dad brought two of my friends and seniors in the youth group, Buck and Kelly, down for a preview weekend at my school. We had a fun time and Dad and I were able to hang out and have fun :) This picture is taken in the GAP store in a shopping center I'd never been to but LOVE called Victoria Gardens.



Also, earlier this week I got my hair cut, so this is my extremely happy face showing off the new hair :)



Today I have a paper to write on Skepticism. Tomorrow one to write on a passage in Deuteronomy (FUN! or not..) and then Tuesday I leave for ALABAMA at 5:30pm! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!! It seems like ages since I've seen Devin last! Even if it was just a month ago.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone! I'll post pictures of the trip when I get back!!!! :) :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new hair, Paigey!
It looks awesome! :-)

mom