Thursday, December 6, 2007

Finals...

Last weekend we went to downtown Pasadena for dinner (about 15 minutes away) and ate at Johnny Rockets. :)

At Johnny Rockets

Our pyrmid :)


BOO on finals! I know most of you have experienced this before, but they're HARD! So yeah, I'm spending so much time working and studying and trying to stay sane in the midst of the chaos of ending the semester! I'm SO looking forward to coming home!!! Can't wait to see the changes in Evie, especially now that she's smiling!
Hope you're all doing well! :)

Merry Christmas almost!!

Oh, and it's been really funny wearing a short sleve shirt and capris when it's December! Especially because Devin is in SNOW! Ha...

Love you all :)
Paige

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! Can't wait to see you! Also, cool pyramid.

Anonymous said...

...and don't you know that the "short sleeve & capris" weather had more than just a tad-bit of influence on Brian's decision to "flee the snow", and and transfer to the land of warm Decembers!!!

looking forward to seeing you!

Liz