Friday, December 21, 2007

Grades and Christmas break!

Family at Evie's Dedication on Sunday!!

Good face. Ha!

Me and Mati when we went to the Singing Christmas Tree at Capitol Christian with Barbie last Friday. Before we stopped at Burger King and had to wear the hats :)

My cutie niece!!!! I think I'm in love :)


Hello :) Since so many of you have such a deep interest in my grades I thought I'd post them instead of having to let people hear through the grapevine!

Biology with a lab, C+
Public Communication, B
Beginnings, pass
Aerobics, A
Health, A
Philosophy B+
Exodus/Deuteronomy, C

So far Christmas break has been so relaxing! I've been able to catch up on sleep, and finally relax with no worries. I'm really looking forward to Christmas, then going to visit the Kerstetters!!! All to say, this is a very exciting month :)

Good luck on that last minute shopping!
Paige

0 comments: