Kelly, Megan and myself
David Crowder!!
A really cool car I saw ;)
Hello people!
It's March! Wow! This semester has flown by. Pretty soon it's going to be Christmas again! My goodness...
Last weekend I went home for the weekend for Mom's Birthday and Lauren's Bridal Shower! it was SO fun!! Lauren looked so beautiful and got so many wonderful things. It was funny because I've never had a close friend besides Brooke get married and it felt like a girl's get together rather than Lauren's bridal shower! And on Sunday we got to go out for Mom's birthday to Jacks and as usual, ate until we were stuffed!!
My camera is broken so pictures are limited :(
This weekend I actually stayed at school for a change! It was hard because most all of my friends went to Arizona to my friend Kalie's house for the weekend so the hall was quiet! I went to Nationals on Friday morning and got to see my old dance team perform. It was so great to see the girls again :) It took me a half hour to get there and an hour and a half to get back. Urrrr LA traffic!! That night I went to Cheesecake Factory with Megan and her good friend Bethany. It was so great to hang out with them, and eat on my food the next three days!
Saturday Megan and I hung out with Kelly in the morning and took her out to breakfast. She was kind enough to treat us :) I took a nap and then got ready for the David Crowder Band concert! He played at our school. It was an amazing show!!! I went with my friend Jeremy from work and his little sister. He'd never been to a concert so that was fun :)
My weeks are pretty uneventful. School, hang out, homework, sleep... not much to report there!!
1 comments:
Cool car!! It looks like a super hero mobile!! :)
Come home.
Post a Comment