Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm still alive!

Best friends :) At Nate and Stacey's for Easter

Josh, me and Evie at Utopia for dinner over Spring Break. Brooke's takin' the pic.

Evie's first Easter!!! So beautiful :)

Me and Elli at The Melting Pot showin' off our dessert!

Evie's beautiful baby blues!

Melting Pot group :)

Jake's 20th birthday dinner at The Cheesecake Factory!

Evie and I :) She LOVES me! Can't you tell??

Lauren and I at IWU over the first half of Spring Break :)


Hello :) It's been way long since I've updated last. Lots has happened these last few weeks! I had spring break and went to Indiana to visit Devin and Lauren and those great friends out there. Afterwards I came back home and spent the remainder of my week there. I definitely wished I could have been home a week longer!! I felt like I didn't get as much time as I wanted to with the fam.

Evie is seriously the cutest thing in the WORLD! Brooke even thinks she's getting her first tooth. YEY! I love getting the videos Brooke will send me of her laughing and cooing. Now when Brooke and I talk on the phone I get to talk to Evie too and she jabbers back at me. SO great :)

I have about four weeks of school left. My last final is on May 1st so I expect to be home that weekend. Mom and Dad are driving down to move me out. School's going well. I'm mentally done, so having to still write papers and study is becoming harder. Almost done though:)

Lauren's wedding is quickly approaching! It's next month! Woo hoo!! I'm so excited about the business and craziness and wonderfulness that will bring when I get home. From showers to the big day... can't wait!!! :)

Love to everyone :) Sorry I'm an inconsistent blogger!!
-Paige

4 comments:

Brooke said...

love u!

Anonymous said...

me, too! :-)

mom

Anonymous said...

Me three! Good to have new pics to look at. I think you and the bunny are the cutest ever! Looking forward to having you home!

Love, Barbie

Anonymous said...

that you continue to blog at all, is amazing! I, for one, appreciate it:-)

Liz