
"No beach parking".... yeah right! ;)

This beach is called Thousand Steps. Our calves KILLED for days after having to walk back up!!!

Pretty pretty pretty :)

Outside of Dodgers Stadium!
I can't believe there's only two more weeks of school! Time is flying by!
This last weekend was FUN! I did not a lick of homework, went to the beach twice, and had a Dodgers game on Sunday! So yes, I'm paying the price this week with lots of work to do but it was so worth it!
The Dodgers game was my first pro baseball game and I had a great time! They played the Padres and lost 1-0, but we still had fun. My friends made fun of me for knowing absolutely nothing about baseball... including which ones the Dodgers were! Ha... but it was all in love :)
The beach days were fun too. Friday we had a big all girl's beach day at Laguna Beach. There were lots of dolphins in the water so that was fun to watch. Then Saturday I met up with some wonderful friends from Sacramento at Hunnington Beach who were doing a little road trip. I was there with them a couple hours then we all went to BJs for dinner. It was a great time having out with them, and especially seeing Sarah :)
If you didn't know, Sarah's brother Kyle was in a motorcycle accident and broke his ankle, femur, hip and writst (and I think some ribs too). He had no brain or spine damage with is AMAZING! So please keep him in your prayers! He was going to be getting married in June and that will probably have to be postponed.
Ok, off to do all that work I left for this week!
Love love love,
Paige
Dodgers Stadium!
Me, Jeremy, Kalie and Dave (Kyle is taking the picture)
Me and Kalie before the game :)
Friday girls beach day!
Alicia, me, Sarah and Ashley at BJs after the beach on Saturday!
2 comments:
Looks like a great weekend! :-)
Two more weeks-- WORK HARD!
love,
mom
Your first year almost over! I still want to go to college. I have sure enjoyed your blog this year! Study, Study, Study! See you soon!
Love, Barbie
Post a Comment