Summer has been great! Filled with adventures... but mostly just hanging out : ) I'm really loving being home!! Here are some pictures to enjoy :)
I know you guys have probably seen hundreds of beautiful, wonderful pictures of Evie! Thought I'd share this funny one :)
We threw Lauren a personal shower in the backyard. SO pretty!!! This picture is of Lauren playing a question game about Chris. When she got one wrong she had to put a marshmellow in her mouth :) The wedding is THIS FRIDAY!!! So, I'm busy with planning and in the excitement of that!!
I got my makeup done and took some pics :)
My friend Kalie's dad works for Southwest and so she flew out for free from Monday to Thursday. I know it had only been two weeks, but it felt like I hadn't seen her in a lifetime! It was so great hanging out. We went up to Tahoe with our friend Holly who lives in Gault (and also in the picture, in the middle) and Chad who lives in Pleasenton, as well as Megan. We had a great time hanging out.
This is Kalie:) (Pronounced Kay-lee) She is wonderful :) And loves to make funny faces.
Love,
Paige
1 comments:
hahaha this is great i love it :) i miss you so much...seriously....i come home tomorrow and we will talk talk talk
Post a Comment