Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Family Weekend!















This was such a great family weekend! Grandma came Friday morning to surprise Mom and Dad for their Installation Sunday where Dr. Steve Babby came and comissioned them as co-pastors of our church! Dad looked so great in his suit and mom of course looked so pretty.

We were able to do a family lunch on Friday, Vacaville Outlets Friday night, Ham at Barbies on Saturday, dinner and pool on Sunday and pizza on Monday!!! It was great to connect with everyone again :)

I'm off to bed. Especially considering I woke up at 3:30am and I'm about to go to bed at 3am! Ha! Luckly I have tomorrow off of work!!! :)

Love,
Paige

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I was going through my google reader reading people's blogs and I clicked on yours and was like MY BABY is on their blog! LOL

Please email me the ones with her and grandma dean! Mine turned out blurry :(

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a great weekend. I love "family time". Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Barbie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, Paigey. I had a great time with my family. Grandma