Thank you family & friends for blessing me with your amazing birthday wishes! I really appreciate all of you:) I had such an amazing birthday! On Friday, the 3rd, I went out with friends shopping then to Pasadena for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. YUMM! Then on Saturday I went to play my intermeural softball game and we all went out to breakfast afterwards. Then lunch with my good friend Corinne. Came back to a decorated house and cake, etc. Overall, great day :) The weather here is kind of rainy so felt great to just stay in and hang out.
I feel like I'm doing a ton better in regard to the spiritual things I wrote about in the last post. One of my professors addressed a lot of the things I've been working through. Also, he stated that his point of this semester is to show that we don't have proof as Christians. Basically, we don't REALLY know if we can trust the sources, maybe even the Bible, but if those things were taken away from us would we STILL believe in Jesus? Because our walk with the Lord is supposed to be about faith, not proof. So that was really good to hear and good to know that's the perspective he's teaching the class from!
This week looks pretty awesome for me. I've already worked ahead on some of my homework so the only thing I have is a huge exam Monday night for my 1&2 Samuel class then nothing the rest! Except for doing work for the next week that is. Then on Friday I get to go HOME! So looking forward to seeing everyone and the ever growing Evie! I'm sure she's about 4 feet now. And I've heard that Josh is just losing weight like crazy- so everyone's changing!
It's funny, next week I already have midterms. And as of this week tehre are only 10 weeks left of the semester. Then a month long Christmas. Then South Africa. Then baby no. 2 arrives! Camp. San Diego. Junior year. And back to saying how hard the semester is and how quickly everything is flying by!
Love you all. Have wonderful days :)
Paige
I've done an awful job documenting my life for a while.. but here are some random pictures:



1 comments:
Loved the pics. Can't wait to see you on Friday.
Luv, Barbie
Post a Comment