Hello reader! So, I have had an awesome last few weeks! Since my Disney Dream suite experience I have had finals, gotten to go on a Harbor Cruise with Jeremy and his family, went to Disneyland with friends from school, went to Knotts Berry Farm (a theme park) with Jeremy and his family, drove home with Jeremy, hung out and showed him San Francisco with Mom and Dad! Here's a peek at these last few weeks!



I am really excited for Christmas in less than a week!!! I am working on a few creative gifts for Jeremy and Evie which are taking up my time. I am doing that and then hanging out with the family, catching up with old friends, and just enjoying being home!!
I leave for Africa on Jan 21st so I've got some good time to spend at home!
Love love love,
Paige
1 comments:
Well, that was a nice surprise when I logged in tonight. Thank-you my precious niece.
Hugs, Barbie
Post a Comment