Sunday, December 7, 2008

November upon reflection:

So, it's been a little over a month since I've written last. This blog seems to take so long to update! So my appologies for not making it priority.

First: In November Jeremy got to come home to Sacramento with me to meet the family! It was so great having him be able to meet everyone, especially Grandma Dean who was in town! From what I hear they all approve, so that's great! We went to Concord to meet Grandma's brother Dick and family on that side. We also took a visit to the capitol and hung out with everyone!





Next I got to go home for Thanksgiving! It was such a great time! I got to see Brooke, Josh and Evie more than I ever usually do on trips home. Here are some pictures of us all at the park, at Barbie's house, and hanging out with wiggs on!:






Jeremy and I went on a double date with our friends Elli and Caleb to go minature golfing! We had an awesome time! Here are some pics :)






Then at the end of November we went to a friend's party in her apartment called "Holiday Hoopla!" where we all dressed up and brought desserts and had SO much fun!! It was great to be able to get dressed up and go out :) The first ones are of 3 of my 4 roommates then me and Jeremy :) We all made desserts too... I made pudding pie :) YUM!








Finals week is this week. Then Jeremy and I are going home and he is leaving Thursday the 18th. The next Thursday is Christmas!! Then I get to hang out with the family and enjoy being home :) I leave for APU sometime in the week of Jan 12th. I leave for Africa on January 20th at 4pm from APU! I come back on May 6th into LAX, spend some time here, and then go home for an awesome, baby filled summer!! I will update a TON more later on my trip to South Africa :)

So that is November (and my future) in a nutshell! Now go to the blog up to read about amazing Disneyland experience!!

0 comments: