Monday, April 20, 2009

Dr Results

Hello! Wow I'm an avid blogger lately!

Wanted to let you all know that my pathology report came back and I am in the clear. Nothing bad... aka no blood. So I am good :) Going to go to my doctor at home when i get back to figure this body of mine out but there's nothing seriously wrong, praise the LORD!!

Doing well. TONS of homework which is a drag.

With love,
Paige

3 comments:

Laurie J. said...

Great to know, honey! Still want me to make an appt with Dr. B?
Love you- hate not talking as much but I will grin and bear it till you get home.
mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great update. I'm so glad you are doing better. We all miss you so much.

Hugs, B

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better and nothing seriously wrong. Soon you will be home and you will feel just fine. Enjoy the time you have left there. Grandmom