Monday, May 25, 2009

May is coming to a close...

I love May 2009! So much has happened and it has been filled with such love and happiness :) I haven't taken many pics with anyone but Evie or Chet :) So here are some of them!

Jeremy and I in the hospital with Chet! I just got these from Brooke's computer.
Me holding Chet for the first time!
Hangin' with auntie!
Photobooth with Auntie :)

And here's a little video of baby Chet! Taken last week.


That's my update! Got a job with Starbucks Watt & Kings so I will be starting there soon, after I meet with the manager and have an official interview! Ha! Jeremy is enjoying his Memorial Day weekend in Minnesota with his family and my family is having a BBQ with some church friends today, so we have been busy setting up for that! 

Haven't gotten my results back from my blood tests so I will update when I know what's going on with my body! Feeling good these days, just not great.

With love from Sacramento,
Paige

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Evie and Chet are sooooo blessed to have you as their auntie!

grandmasue said...

Wow- what a pleasure to be able to catch up with your life! Amazing things happening! I hope you and Mary Rose connect a bit this summer.
I have just started a blog myself- check it out at www.nslsue.blogspot.com