Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Simplifying.

First, here's a little video :) 


Isn't he SO cute! My intentions have been to be done with my to-do list, ready for the day, and have exercised by 11am but so far I've gotten out of the house at 2! All those things get done.. but boy Evie and Chet are just the cutest! It's so fun to play with Evie or hold Chet! 

Right now I'm at Panera (a casual restaurant that has free internet) about to keep studying for my Informational Systems & Computer Application CLEP test I have scheduled for Thursday. And if you know me well, you know that I HATE to study! I hate being anti-social. Hate cramming knowledge into my head that doesn't want to go in! But, I love saving money. I love getting ahead. I love checking things of my list. So here I am! 

So because I have this love/hate relationship I have decided to simplify my computer life so that my only distractions can be.. well this blog. (Amazing that I am already distracting myself!) Thus, I am logging off Facebook, Twitter and Myspace. I am trying to eliminate distractions while I attempt to take these tests and possibly pass! And it's not just studying... I realized yesterday that after talking to Jeremy I spent an hour clicking around online and when I came out all my family had gone to bed. I didn't talk to anyone! So I need to remove myself from it a little!

That's my saga for now. I'm sure I'll be posting now as this is my only internet "outlet" besides Gmail and my online banking! Lol. :) 

With love from Panera,
Paige

0 comments: