Paige Jennings
Azusa Pacific University
901 E. Alosta Ave Unit #8164
Azusa, CA 91702
In addition, here are some of the pictures missing from my last post. The internet in my apartment is FIXED!!! So anyone who wants to make a Skype date let me know!!! Skype name (PaigieJennings) *note the "ie" in Paigie!* And now I'll be able to email and update things more often. :)
Jeremy and I at the first football game! Barb's old neighbors, the Oliero family, had their son Blake playing on the opposing team!
South Africa reunion!!! So great to see our director Reg and all of us in one group again!
Kalie came to visit!!!!!! Oh what a great, great time. Seriously was the best thing ever to see her!!!

With love from APU,
Paige
1 comments:
Glad all is going well at APU. Not sure when I can come as this being sick stinks. I am not a patient, coughing person. Time for it to go away! Evie's birthday party was fun. She loves her kitchen! I hope you and Jeremy are now well.
Hugs, B
Post a Comment