I've never really known the luxury of time. I know most mothers have probably experienced this when their baby is down for a nap and you suddenly have this freedom of "What to do!?!" And although I am not a new mother, I do have a little baby named "College" around who is soaking up all my precious time! And tonight my "baby" is at the sitters! Yes, that's right, a class got cancelled. And not just any class, but a 3 hour class. And although this would be my crunch time to do as much as possible in my only 3 hour window of the week, I now find myself with SEVEN hours of time. So instead of running around like the rabbit in Alice and Wonderland, I can enjoy extra time.
This, my friends, is luxury!
Off to be productive with all my free TIME!
I know you're jealous. ;)
With love from my apartment,
Paigey
P.S. Jeremy and I are leaving on FRIDAY for home! Looking forward to the quality time driving there and with the fam! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment