Sunday, October 11, 2009

1 Year Anniversary!!

Happy 1 Year Anniversary, Jeremy!!!!

written Sunday night:
Hello everyone :)

Today Jeremy and I celebrated our 1 year together! It's officially on October 12th but since we won't see each other then we thought we'd get together today. Last night we got to spend some quality time together- something we do not take for granted!!! It was so great to have a block of time just to hang out with him! We watched 50 First Dates and just caught up on life.

Today after church Jeremy surprised me with a picnic lunch in a GORGEOUS private park in San Merino (where they filmed Father of the Bride!) Side note: Corinne, my roommate, saw the FofB house and she's going to take me! And YES, anyone who comes I will take to see that same house!!! Ah I love it! Anyways, he had everything thought of from fruit to the kind of iced tea I like! And, may I say, that man had ROSE PETALS! What a perfect guy :) We spread out our blankets and ate our lunches, he played the guitar, and we just had the best time!!



Then, he told me to look in the basket and there was a little box. And all girls know: little boxes contain big things!!!! :) I opened it up and there was the most beautiful diamond necklace. It's a timeless (I think) necklace where the diamonds go small to big, symbolizing the start of where you are and the future to come. How SWEET! Ah, my heart melted. :) :)



It was a great gift, great time, and even greater company! I love him!!!!

I won't get too mushy gushy for you all :)

So, to Jeremy: Happy 1 Year! Can't wait for many more to come!!

With love from my living room couch,
Paige


...AND THEN (Monday)

I woke up to the most beautiful roses!!!!!!!! 2 dozen pink roses and the most thoughtful card! This man has gone above and beyond!!!!!


5 comments:

Laurie J. said...

Soooo sweet!! And love the photos!
What a great surprise!
love you!
mom

Anonymous said...

He's a keeper!!
Dionne Walters

Anonymous said...

Great blog Paigie; The pictures are soooo nice and good of you both. I wish you many more anniversary celebrations. I'll ask the Lord to be with you both the next months and we'll see what He has planned for you. I'll see you the week end of Nov 1. Love you! Grandma Dean

the sniders said...

what a guy! sounds like you two had such a great time. love the necklace. and great job on the pictures! love them! :D love you, friend!

Brooke said...

<3

Love it. Love you both.