Thursday, November 19, 2009

Almost Thanksgiving!!!

Ah I'm sooo excited for Thanksgiving break with the Aarons!! But before that I get to go to Arizona this weekend with my friend Holly to see our friend Kalie!!
Saturday after a busy busy day I headed out with Jeremy's roommates and some friends to the beach! They made a great bonfire and we ate hotdogs and smores!! Yummm!!!
Below: Tatiana, Saleena, Josh and Simi
Below: Kyle(Bo), Dave, Lorna, Jeremy
Below: Micah, Catherine, Holly, Nick
Me and Cath!! She's transferring at semester and going back to Oregon :( Yey for her but sad for us!
(: Me and Jeremy :)

Thursday night a bunch of us from South Africa got together at Kari's house and hung out! It was so great to be with some of the group again! :) Here are some of the girls:
Friday night Corinne (right) and I went out for Britainne, a girl in my discipleship group's birthday! We went to Old Spaghetti Factory and it was sooo good :)

So this weekend I'm going to Arizona and next Wednesday I leave for the desert with the Aaron family! Oh yeah, and I have homework :) We will see where that fits in!

With love from Interpersonal Communication,
Paige

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think we would ever hear from you if it were not for Interpersonal Communication Class! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and of course, I can't believe that we are sharing you with the Aarons for Thanksgiving. Have an awesome time! You will be missed hugely!

Barbie