Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Well it's ALMOST that time! For now I still have papers, tests, deadlines, etc! But I'm surviving and doing well :)
Luckily Jeremy is well and no longer has the Swine Flu! It was sad he had to be quarantined for a week at home and it was soooo good when he came back to APU! We had a pretty relaxing weekend and got to spend some time together, watch some movies, and just not be distracted by homework! Unfortunately, he is having the busiest week ever since he was out for a week. I'm ready for this semester to be OVER and us to have "normal" lives!

Here are some fun upcoming events:

-A week and a half: Thanksgiving Break! Going to the desert with the Aaron family! Excited about that!!!
-Three weeks after that the semester is over!!!!
-Dec 19 Barbie and I go to Disneyland for her BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
-Dec 20 we drive back to Sac!
-Dec 25 Christmas!
-Dec 26-31 Youth Convention in Denver, CO. Jeremy is coming! Mom, Brooke and I are speaking in two seminars to the girls. Woo hoo!
-January 12- First day of school for 2nd semester!

And that's my life for the next two months! I'm sure there will be plenty of things to report on in between :)

With love once again from Church History,
Paige

6 comments:

the sniders said...

that is so cool that you are speaking in the seminars. way cool! miss you, friend!

Jackie said...

Did not realize Jeremy had swine flu -- glad he has recovered and you did not catch it. Can't believe the next two months includes Christmas. You guys are so close when you are in Denver -- yet so far! Our youth are coming to the convention so maybe I should hide in the luggage. Would love to hear you ladies speak. Love you -- Jackie

Brooke said...

Jackie-- you should come!! Can you drive down? We'd love to see you!

I knew Jeremy was sick but had no idea it was "the swine". Yikes! Glad he's better.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I keep missing you. Hope to get my airline ticket this weekend. Thanks for your update.

Would love to hear you gals speak. Hopefully, it will be recorded.

Luv, Barbie

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your blog. I hope your have a good Desert Thanksgiving. Where will it be, a motel, a home or ?????. Wish I could hear your speach, too. Jackie why don't you go as a chaparone? Love you Paigey.

Paige said...

At the desert we will be taking RVs and camping out!! :) Love you too Grandma!