Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dear Blog Readers,

I am going crazy. Not actually, so no one worry. But this semester is sooooo over in my mind and I still have to gear up for big papers and finals to come.

I don't know how that will happen. I am ready for December 19th- Disneyland with Barbie! I'm ready for Christmas shopping and Denver convention and New Years Eve... I'm ready to see those babies! They're growing up and are the cutest things in the world! I want to give them kisses and sneak them candy and be a fun auntie!
Evie wearing my mom's boots:
Chet ready for some Nebraska football!!!
I guess it will come soon enough. 2 weeks. :)

Even though I'm kinda going crazy- I still had the greatest and most relaxing Thanksgiving with the Aarons!!!! We went to the Mojave desert and camped out in their motor home! So. much. fun! Mrs. Aaron treated us to the most delicious food and Traci supplied great desserts! Jeremy taught me how to ride a quad and I got to go on a few group rides once I got the hang of it! Here are a few pics from our time:

My transformer:)
Me and Jeremy before a ride:
The kids:
Gooooooood morning!
Everyone made fun of my and Jeremy's outfits. In our defense, we weren't expecting a picture to be taken.
Our quad/motorcycle ride! I'm on the far left with Jeremy standing next to me. So fun!
Below: Traci, Josh, Jeremy, Myself, Mrs. Aaron, Liz, Mr.Aaron

Boys packing up the motor home before we headed out!

With love from my second to last Church History class! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!
Paigey

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Hang in there! The last couple of weeks of a semester can be so horrible -- the anticipation of it being over makes studying impossible! Just keep telling yourself that once it is done, you have Christmas break and a brand new exciting semester. You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Almost a senior! Keep going. Mickey and Minnie will be so proud of you in 2 weeks!

Guess who?

Paige said...

It's BARBIE!!!! :) :) :)

Can't wait for Dland!