Thought I'd check in and say hello with you all and give another update!
Sickness: This last week I have been sick and after two doctor's visits I think I'm better!! Basically the sickness needed to pass, which it is still doing, and I got some meds for some stomach issues I have had this year.
School: Almost done! After tonight's presentation, this week's work is pretty much done and it will all turn into studying for finals/writing papers for finals week.
And when am I supposed to do Christmas shopping!?
Life is good though. God is still God. I'm still kickin'. Being blessed in many ways. Can't WAIT to be home!!! (If you haven't been able to tell) :)
With love from my LAST Church History class E.V.E.R!
There IS justice in this world! ;)
-Paige
1 comments:
I hope you are definitely feeling better and that your finals weeks will go great for you! Can't wait to see you soon!
Barbie
Post a Comment