I should take a poll to see who reads this. I will randomly run into a high school friend and they will have been reading it all along and I had no idea! (Hi Brooke Bond!)
It's crazy to thing I have 10 weeks left of this semester.
10 weeks until Jeremy graduates.
10 weeks until EGYPT!
10 weeks to figure out what to do for summer.
This month has been great. I am able to balance work/school/homework/boyfriend/friends/family semi-successfully :) One thing that is sadly left out is exercise who is going to squeeze its way in there pretty soon. (Story of my life)
I have PICTURES! Woo hoo! Finally.
First, here are some from my Sacramento Valentines weekend. Jeremy and I were so glad to take our long week off of school and head on up to my hometown!!
Mom & Chet on the Playground :)
Second, we went out! Yes, Jeremy and I got all dressed up (tie required) and went out to an amazing restaurant with some close friends (and some strangers) to celebrate our friend Gene's birthday!! He is an amazing host and even paid for 30 people's four course meal & dessert! Aka a LOT of money! What a gracious guy.
Jessica (on my semester of SA), Elli, Myself
Our main course for dinner. WOW! Mushrooms, lobster, shrimp, ravioli, filet mignon, chicken, steak.... :)

That's all!
With love from APU,
Paige


5 comments:
my favorite part of this post is you mentioning your hair's volume.
Oh- and that pic of Evie and Jeremy! how sweet! he is so good to those kiddos!
Of course I read it :)
Always fun to get your updates sweet Paigie.
B
I check your blog every morning. Love your pictures and you. Gram Dean
I can tell you what you're going to do this summer: have lunch with Michael at Chipotle!
Miss you!
Post a Comment