Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Moving & Maui!

Well, I've got some updates for you, blog reader!

After interviews, flights, contemplation and prayers, Jeremy and I have decided to make a little change! He is going to work for Ethicon, Inc. in their Women's Health & Urology medical device sales position as a Territory Assistant (TA)!

We are stoked for this exciting time ahead. As a TA we can go help the needs in any of the territories west of the Mississippi River. For example, if someone goes on maternity leave in Denver, we could go there for the 3 months to fill the position. This way, Jeremy can get some great sales experience before he gets his own account. The locations we can go will be a major market, so most likely we will be city hopping. That's right, I get to go along too! :)

I am so excited I get to accompany him and we get to have a little adventure together!! We won't know until late June where our first location is, so I'll update you when we know where we are going first.

So, what that looks like for us:
  • April 13th (Wed) my mom comes down from Sacramento and helps us pack our stuff!
  • April 16th (Sat) we move out and put our stuff into a storage unit in Pasadena
  • April 17th (Sun) we drive up to Sacramento to spend some time with Fam before....
  • April 19-29th we venture over to Maui to visit my friends Tiffany & Jon and vacation!!!
Me and Tiff! Married women!

  • April 27-May 4 Sacramento time with fam!
  • May 7 We would NOT miss APU's May Graduation!!!!
  • May 16 Jeremy starts his training for the new job in New Jersey. I'll spend May in LA.
  • I will spend June in Sacramento!
  • End of June/early July we go to the first location.
  • July 17th in Minnesota for Bo & Abby's wedding!
I'm thinking we will pack our clothes and backpacks, bring along our espresso maker and the sewing machine I'm looking to buy, and hit the road to wherever it is we will be going! We will most likely be staying in a furnished apartment or long-term hotels with the kitchens, etc. so we won't need to bring a lot of stuff.

That's our news! So so excited for this new change :)

This is to possibly living in Texas (hopefully Austin so we could be by Aunt Donna!):

With love from El Centro,
Paige

[Update 3pm]

I forgot to mention what I'd do for my work. I will be ending my marketing & PR job here in El Centro next week and as we stay in different cities I'm looking to do volunteer work. I don't have a clear direction as to what that looks like yet since I don't know where we will be, but I'll keep you all updated when I do :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Almost took a picture of a purple cowgirl hat I saw last weekend in a store in Spearfish. Thought of you. I'm so glad you are excited for your next year. Maybe, at least once, you can end up this end of the territory so we can visit you! Enjoy and keep in touch.

Donna Weatherly said...

Jeremy and Paige, This is such exciting news for you guys! I'm gonna cross my fingers that you end up in Austin at some point in your journey! :) I'll be praying for you during your transitions these next few months! Congratulations on the new job! :) So proud of you!

Anonymous said...

It will be so fun to see how the year goes for you two! So excited for you guys!

Barbie