Jeremy and I have had such a wonderful month of vacation! We have been told to make the most of the time we have in between jobs, and we have!
First stop: Maui!
Jeremy and I had the pleasure of staying with Tiffany & Jon Russo, my friends from high school, in their home in Maui! I put a million pictures on Facebook, but here are a few of our favorites:)
Second stop: Sacramento!
It was so fun to have a week in Sacramento with my family! We got to have great time with the kiddos and Josh was home from work a ton so we got to spend lots of time with him too! Love family time!
Tahoe day with mom & dad:
Third stop: Pasadena!
We are spending May in Pasadena. So far we have gone to APU's Spring Graduation where many of our friends got their diplomas, I've learned how to sew, lots of time with the family and enjoyed some great relaxation!
Mother's day brunch hosted by Mary:
Fourth stop: Arizona/New Jersey
Next week I'll spend a few days in Flagstaff, Arizona with two great friends, Elli & Kalie, as Jeremy will be heading to New Jersey for the week for a first week of training. Then we will be in Pasadena two more weeks! (He has at home training those two weeks) We are so excited that at the end of our time in Pasadena we get to be a part of Jeremy's good friends Kyle & Katie's wedding on June 5th!
Fifth Stop: Sacramento/New Jersey
For the month of June I will be in Sacramento and Jeremy will be in New Jersey for his training. My wonderful friend Sarah will be getting married June 24th and I am SO excited to share that day with her!!
Home Base:
Jeremy and I found out that our home base for his position will be the Bay area! We will be living in the San Jose/East Bay area unless he gets called to fill another position. We refer to it as our home base, as we will be going back there whenever he isn't helping out somewhere else! We potentially will be moving in July. :)
It's exciting to still be in CA, as that means we are close to many friends and family. And although I've spent some time in San Fran, I'm new to different parts of the Bay area and we are excited to explore!
So that's the latest in our lives!
With love from Pasadena :)
Paige





1 comments:
so excited for you guys as you enjoy this exciting time in your life. sounds (and looks) like you have been having a blast! love you guys!
Post a Comment