Here's a recent tidbit of questions she encouraged readers to think about:
Am I proud of the life I’m living?
What have I tried this month?
What have I learned about God this year?
What parts of my childhood faith am I leaving behind, and what parts am I choosing to keep with me for this leg of the journey?
Do the people I’m spending time with give me life, or make me feel small?
Is there any brokenness in my life that’s keeping me from moving forward?
I really like those questions. I don't feel like they're unrealistic and they challenge us to always be forward thinkers, not getting stuck in our same old lives we lead.
Something that I've realized lately is that I'm adopting some bad characteristics. Some tumors on my soul that I haven't even noticed or decide to get rid of. I think it was due to complacence. I got negative, pessimistic and not full of the love of Jesus. I'm changing that, and these questions help me identify why those tumors are living there in the first place.
I hope they do good things in your life too. :)
With love from San Dimas,
Paige
0 comments:
Post a Comment