Jeremy and I are moving to Sacramento!
There was an open spot for a rep position here and we are so excited :) It's with his same company, Johnson & Johnson's Ethicon, Inc. in their Women's Health & Urology division.
If you are confused, thinking, "I thought they were moving to San Jose?" We were. His job was lined up to take the San Jose/South Bay territory. But when the company did restructuring that territory was absorbed by the surrounding ones. We are so thankful for the Sacramento territory coming open at the same time so we had somewhere to go!
Officially his territory goes to Redding, Tahoe, Reno and the surrounding cities of Sacramento.
One of the more popular questions we get is, "How long will you be in Sacramento?" The position Jeremy just got was a promotion so he is no longer an assistant and this is his territory, which means we will probably be here longer than shorter. The nature of sales though is quick paced, fast, and moving. We'd like to ascribe a length of time but really, we don't know and don't care to think hypotheticals. So we could be here a few years or longer or shorter. We will just have to see, won't we?
In our transitional time from Pleasanton to Sac, we will be staying with my parents. My sister and her family moved out on Friday to their new, FAB house, and Jeremy and I brought our first load over on Sunday! They are so gracious to always have open doors!
I am currently packing away our apartment in Pleasanton and on early Friday the U-Haul comes and we are gone!
I love to see where the Lord takes us in life and how we grow and learn from each experience:
- Sacramento, where I grew up, and Pasadena, where Jeremy grew up.
- Azusa, where we met some of our best friends and grew tremendously. We will always think of our time and experiences APU with a smile on our faces!
- El Centro, our first home, where we also met great friends and were shown how to life a life of hospitality. I often think about how I miss El Centro and the small town, welcoming feel.
- Pleasanton, where I learned once again how hard of a worker my husband is and how dedicated he is to providing for our family. Pleasanton became home, too.
- Now Sacramento... can't wait to see what will come here!
With love for the last time from Pleasanton,
Paige


1 comments:
Couldn't be happier! :>)
Barbie
Post a Comment