I blame my sister... because she was always the one riding me about getting another post up and now that I live 10 minutes from her we get to see each other lots :)
Jeremy and I are doing great. Sacramento has treated us well and we are experiencing the blessing it is to live by family- especially those two little kiddos Evie (4) and Chet (2) that are growing up before our eyes! We couldn't love being near them more.
Jeremy is doing a fantastic job in his new position (see the blog below if you don't know what he does)!! This job suits his strengths and although he puts in a lot of hours and hard work, he finds it very rewarding. We are so thankful for him to find a career he enjoys so much! And can I brag again? He's dang good at it.
I am currently working as an Instructional Aide Sub for an elementary school in Natomas (15 minutes away). I'm a helper in the classroom for the teacher. In January I will start being a regular Sub for the teachers at two schools in Natomas in addition to this Aide sub job. It's great work and hours as I am avidly pursuing getting into Pharmaceutical Sales or Medical Device Sales. I've been meeting with some awesome people in the industry and it's really energized me to get my resume out there and continue to build a network.
We are staying with my wonderful parents and doing some house hunting on the side. We have an offer in on a house but 99% of the houses on the market (including the house we put an offer on) are Short Sales so the process with the bank is long and unpredictable- so I'll let you know if anything ever comes from our offer :) Plus, Jeremy was about the only person in the entire Jennings family who hasn't lived with my parents- it just seemed fitting for him to get a turn!
Side note: We have had the world's BEST experience with our relator Chuck Klein. My aunt Barb used him and love him so we gave him a shot and have not been disappointed in any way. Here's his email Chuck@2468Home.com and phone (916) 872-2717. He's very prompt in replying. So you should move to Sacramento. And buy a house here. And use Chuck. ;)
We have some fun holiday plans! Here are a few:
- Thanksgiving with the Aaron family in Pasadena
- Dec 1 watching Evie and Chet perform in their Community Bible Study Christmas show! (By far one of my FAVORITE perks for being in town!!)
- December 10 I'm in my good friend Megan Goeman's wedding outside of Colorado Springs. I'll be enjoying a great, snowy weekend with friends!
- December 16 weekend Jeremy and I are joining Josh and Traci and some other friends for a weekend in VEGAS!! Woooooo hooooooooooo!!!!!
Then Christmas, New Years, making New Years resolutions we will never keep... the list goes on!
Oh yeah- and our 1 year anniversary on January 8, 2012. Seriously?! How time flies!
I'll get better about updating you, blog. I promise.
With love from Sacramento,
Paige
1 comments:
Thanks Paigie for the blog. I've been waiting and waiting. I check every morning to see if a new one is here. Sounds like all is going good for you both. I was so thrilled to see your dad along with Nathan and Matt last week. It was so fun!! I'm typing this without my glasses on so hope I haven't made to many mistakes. Luv U. Grandma
Post a Comment