Welp, we've GOT IT! :) Our first house.
I wrote a blog a few weeks ago that I never posted. I was imagining how it would feel when we got our house... ready to press "publish post" when we got the keys. It was filled with lots of exclamation points and bolded words. Descriptions of the rooms and sharing our hopes and dreams for the house.
And I do feel so excited. I do feel like using exclamation points and bolded words... but I also feel quiet. I feel like being still. I feel thankful.
I will be updating Facebook with pictures as we continue to renovate and decorate each room.
In the mean time, I'll give a little synopsis. It was built in 1977 in the city of Roseville, outside of Sacramento. It's along a greenbelt- so the backyard is open to a creek/green park area. It's a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath, 2 story house with the rooms and 2 baths upstairs.
And I'm not sure what it is about the house- but I love it. I love the windows and the smell of the pine trees and that I can see living there forever- a feeling I never thought possible.
So that's all for now :)
With love and THANKS from Sacramento (because we don't have internet yet in our house ;)),
Paige
0 comments:
Post a Comment