One, because he doesn't complain if the meal is "eh."
Two, because I love knowing that he has been feed good, nourishing, food and is energized for the day. Sometimes he only eats dinner (how he does this I will never find out- coming from the girl with an emergency granola bar.. or two... in her purse at all times) so I want to make sure it is hearty, fairly healthy and delicious.
Here are a few meals we've had lately.
Delicious pasta. My new go-to!
- Noodles
- Chunky spaghetti sauce
- Diced tomatoes, italian or jalepeno flavored
- Garlic salt, garlic powder, pepper, basil, oregano, salt to taste
- Chicken, shredded or cubed
- Top with parmesan cheese and parsley
The Pioneer Woman Pantry Pasta for Two. Relatively simple to make and delicious! I accidentally bought sweet white wine and would not recommend using that. I'd make it again with more sauce to noodle ratio.


And sweet treats like these are ALWAYS at work tempting me as I walk by the table. We have a love hate relationship- basically I love the way they taste and hate caving into the temptation!


With love from Roseville,
Paige


0 comments:
Post a Comment