I've been a bad blogger. A real bad blogger! I think this is the first time since I started my blog in October 2007 that I went a whole month without a post.
Well I've gotten many texts from Kalie... both encouraging me to blog, giving me ideas on what to do, and telling me it must happen today. ;) So here you all are.
We got a new fancy camera, a Canon Rebel, and we are just figuring it out. Jeremy has taken photo classes and is really great at taking pictures and editing them. I say this because all of the pictures today were edited by me so don't judge him if I made his great pictures look terrible.
Note: I just uploaded all of my edited pictures (which took forever) and not one of the edits were saved so I no longer care. lol
This week has been filled with a lot of family time. My Grandma Dean is here for a week from South Dakota so every night someone has hosted something revolving around food and kids and dessert and we've had some great quality time.
In between family breakfast and a smaller family dinner, we cleaned our home, decorated for Christmas*, and had a break in the backyard. Here are some shots we took on this beautiful, 75 degree day. (Which, if you're unfamiliar with Sacramento's weather, is unseasonably warm!)
*Dear people who have a problem with this: I couldn't care less! Thank you.
You can click on each picture to make it giant, if you'd like.
Back porch:
All of our trees are starting to turn light green!! Such fun colors.
Looking at our house from below.
We let Luna out to explore. This ended in her rolling in poop.
I'm a little obsessed with my rain boots. And a little afraid there will be a snake in the tall grass, let's be honest.
I may or may not have about 100 other pictures that look like this, or a much blurrier version of it.
Luna swimming in the creek that's gotten much fuller since we had rain a week ago. Crazy that this will rise at least 8 feet this winter.
Surveying the land.
My handsome man!!!!!
Drying Luna off after her bath because she rolled in turkey poop.
Oh Christmas tree...
Costco oraments, how I love you so!
I mixed silver/white ornaments with gold ones from Barb and our homemade ones.
Barbie gave me her gold ornaments from the tree I grew up spending Christmas around!! It's so special to have them on my tree. I remember being in awe of hers growing up and I'm so glad to have our tree be full of such memories.
Oh Luna, I love you.
P.S. I can't WAIT to find a white or gold or silver skirt and matching stockings! If you see one that's a good price let me know.
Seriously this place is home. I love it here.
With love from Roseville,
Paige
Well I've gotten many texts from Kalie... both encouraging me to blog, giving me ideas on what to do, and telling me it must happen today. ;) So here you all are.
We got a new fancy camera, a Canon Rebel, and we are just figuring it out. Jeremy has taken photo classes and is really great at taking pictures and editing them. I say this because all of the pictures today were edited by me so don't judge him if I made his great pictures look terrible.
Note: I just uploaded all of my edited pictures (which took forever) and not one of the edits were saved so I no longer care. lol
This week has been filled with a lot of family time. My Grandma Dean is here for a week from South Dakota so every night someone has hosted something revolving around food and kids and dessert and we've had some great quality time.
In between family breakfast and a smaller family dinner, we cleaned our home, decorated for Christmas*, and had a break in the backyard. Here are some shots we took on this beautiful, 75 degree day. (Which, if you're unfamiliar with Sacramento's weather, is unseasonably warm!)
*Dear people who have a problem with this: I couldn't care less! Thank you.
You can click on each picture to make it giant, if you'd like.
Back porch:
All of our trees are starting to turn light green!! Such fun colors.
Looking at our house from below.
We let Luna out to explore. This ended in her rolling in poop.
I'm a little obsessed with my rain boots. And a little afraid there will be a snake in the tall grass, let's be honest.
I may or may not have about 100 other pictures that look like this, or a much blurrier version of it.
Luna swimming in the creek that's gotten much fuller since we had rain a week ago. Crazy that this will rise at least 8 feet this winter.
Surveying the land.
My handsome man!!!!!
Drying Luna off after her bath because she rolled in turkey poop.
It's Christmas time!
Putting the tree together while I supervise...
My favorite part: decorating!
Evie and Chet LOVED playing "Find the Pickle"- from Elli last year. I had them play first and then they ushered in everyone else one by one to find the pickle. Evie did well not pointing it out but Chet would stand right next to it and point and say, "DO YOU SEE THE PICKLE?!?" :)
Oh Christmas tree...
Costco oraments, how I love you so!
I mixed silver/white ornaments with gold ones from Barb and our homemade ones.
Barbie gave me her gold ornaments from the tree I grew up spending Christmas around!! It's so special to have them on my tree. I remember being in awe of hers growing up and I'm so glad to have our tree be full of such memories.
Oh Luna, I love you.
P.S. I can't WAIT to find a white or gold or silver skirt and matching stockings! If you see one that's a good price let me know.
Seriously this place is home. I love it here.
With love from Roseville,



1 comments:
So I haven't seen a silver or gold tree skirt, but I did see a great tutorial on a no sew ruffle tree skirt. I'm sure you could totally find fabric you want to make it! It's super cute, here is the link to it
http://mycrazylife-lauren.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-pinned-it-i-did-it-ruffled-tree-skirt.html
-Whitney
p.s. the tree is beautiful! I can't wait until Noah lets me put ours up :)
Post a Comment