Thursday, February 7, 2013

Milestones.

While watching the Superbowl game on Sunday my friend had asked me if I lost weight. I said yeah, about 15 pounds... Wait... Hummm... if you minus... No that's 30 POUNDS!

I hadn't done the math in a while. In the 2 years I've been married I lost 30 pounds! Wow.

Now I don't want to highlight a number as the end goal or accomplishment: I am by far the healthiest I have ever been and that makes me so happy! I am drawing healthy boundaries in relationships, I am feeding myself spiritually, I've committed to doing some form of exercise every day in 2013 and I've been sticking close to my goal! I am trying new foods and new combinations. I am minimizing dairy and meat and never forsaking chocolate. I love wine and am pretty sure fresh green beans are my all time favorite food.

I have so many things I still want to do: I know I can increase my exercise make some goals outside of my 1 mile route. I know I can continue a better work life balance. I know I can commit to daily Bible reading. I know I can do so much because of these awesome endorphins I have from exercising, but also from the snowball effect that comes when you set goals and achieve them.

Thankful for friendships and relationships that encourage health in every way.

With love from Roseville,
Paige

0 comments: