Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Omaha & Spicy Chinese Noodles + Pork & Peanut Butter

I got back from a long weekend with a little work and lots of play.

Thought this was funny :)


Here's a shameless bathroom selfie from before my presentation in San Deigo.


Another shameless selfie - arrived in Omaha and drinking water out of Elli's giant glasses. I was looking forward to this for a long time :)

 Oh a walk to Iowa! 

One of our many delicious coffee stops!


 Walk :)
Delicious birthday dinner for Elli at M's Pub. Did I mention she's 25?!? Wow.

 Lots of UP (Union Pacific) buildings! (My brother in law Josh works for UP) So fun to see them!
 Coffee stop #4 :)
 SNOW!

 My wonderful hosts. 

Elli introduced me to this amazing recipe:
Feeds 6
Adaptations:
- Add more pepper flakes for spice
- Add more peanut butter to taste (I did about 1/3 cup)
- Last 3 minutes of the noodles boiling add broccoli 
-Jeremy suggests added salted peanuts too
Makes GREAT leftovers! 
 

With love from Roseville,
Paige

0 comments: