Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sick :(

group at Dom's

the girls before we went

suitemate kimberly and myself, and our awesome glasses 8)

girls on 4th floor

suitmates :)

twirl/jump amazingness

becca and me being.. becca and me :)

the beaaautiful elli (who reminds me of rebecca gafner!)


Hiii everyone :) Just wanted to give a little update. I am sick.. lame! It's the whole cold, stuffy, grossness that's going around here. I'd held out for so long not getting it! So now I'm sleeping a lot and trying to not let it get really bad.

Last night my friend Dom had a Christmas party at his house which was a lot of fun! It was so nice being in a HOUSE! I can't even tell you!! His mom made tooons of cookies and fudge and hot chocolate and we went and looked at Christmas lights. It was a nice break from being in the dorms all the time!

I'm really ready for this week to be over, and it to be Thursday at 3 when Megan and I drive back! Tomorrow I have a speech to give, my speech final, as well as my health final to email in. Tuesday is my Bio final which will be quite intense. Wednesday I have Exodus/Deuteronomy and Thursday I have Philosophy. All to say, I've got a busy week!

Ok, I need to get on stuff. Have a good week and I'll see most of you all SOON!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige: RUN, don't walk, and buy yourself some ZICAM (the melting tablets, not the gross nose swab stuff)!

I am telling you, I have converted more folks into "believers in ZICAM" than I can count.

No matter how many days you've already been sick, start taking ZICAM, stat! (and, you can take them every 3 hours, night and day, til you are all better).

So: Get!

Love,

Liz

Anonymous said...

Bummer about being sick! Can't wait till you come home and, I'm not sure if it's the same girl, but it's funny you have a friend who reminds you of Rebecca Gafner because I saw the group photo and thought the girl on the leftside looks like Rebecca! Anyway, good luck on your school stuff and hurry home.