SO I'm sick of waiting until I have pictures of San Diego ready to write this! Let me give an update on my life:
New hair! Done by our Spritual formation pastor's wife, Kelli Moore. Love it!
I leave for school Friday, August 22nd with Mom :) She'll be driving back Saturday and I'll start my life [for the next 3 months] in Azusa again! I'm really looking forward to the challenges of learning a new job. I love my boss and the atmosphere, although busy, is really fun in the office. Yey!
The classes I'm signed up for right now, which is subject to change, are:
I&II Samuel (with an amazingly awesome & hard professor!)
The General Epistles (writings of Paul with another hard prof!)
Business Law (hard prof)
College Algebra :) (Which I'm SO looking forward to! I love math :))
Christian Life, Faith & Ministry (a general ed Bible class that APU requires. this class I'm taking three weekends out of the year. I have read about the format and the professor and class has great reviews, so I thought, "why not?")
Church has been going amazingly awesome. That is going to be one of the hard things about not being home. I LOVE church! Especially with all the new and exciting things going on :) BUT even though I'm away, I still will be home a few weekends:
Sept 13th: for Evie's birthday
October 10th: to hear Jeremiah Aja speak for the revival weekend & to celebrate my bday with the Fam!
Nov Thanksgiving: to eat Barbie's WONDERFUL food!!
Dec 10: Semester's over!
Alrightie, off to clean my chaotic room! Boxes and luggage have exploded! :)
Love,
Paige
5 comments:
I love your hair too! So....cute!! Looks like you are about ready to leave us again. :(
This winter I'm coming to visit!
Barbie
My little Paigey - continuing to grow up. Such a busy schedule you have. I will pray for you as you plan & prepare for your second semester!! Your hair is cute as it always is.
Love You, Grandma Dean
I love your disclaimer that your classes are subject to change! HA!
Love your hair! Hope it it the beginning of another wonderful year at Azuza. Be careful, study hard, and enjoy yourself -- Jackie
Post a Comment