A little update on how things are going so far:
Work got a little crazy, with 20 hours, so I lessened those and am hopefully able to balance what I have :) If not, my bosses are all very accomidating and I know I can work things out.
Here are how my classes are going so far:
Business Law: A little intimidating since I'm the only sophomore in the class of upperclassmen. Luckily my professor seems really eager to help us learn and although it's a hard course, he will be very helpful. Still a little nervous about how I will do in this one.
Accounting 1: The only thing that keeps me entertained in this class is my professor's hair that looks like a lion. And my friend Jeremy sometimes entertaines me. Basically, it's accounting. Imagine the FUN! But it doesn't seem too hard so that's good.
The General Epistles: HARD HARD HARD but SOOO GOOD! This class will kick my booty, but it is going to be sooo rewarding. Looking forward to PASSING it!
Christian Life, Faith & Ministry: Havent's started it yet. I have it 3 weekends a semester.
1&2 Samuel: Just decided to stay with this class today. We'll see if I'm alive after this semester :) It's gunna be a hard one.
I am having a really FUN time, despite the work :) My roommate situations are good and I'm loving hanging out with people. Looking forward to making new friendships and leading a freshman girls discipleship group :)
Here's some pics:
The guys upstairs (which we have now named "Heaven" because we always point up in reference to them) made us a FABULOUS dinner of tri tip and mashed potatoes etc etc. Seriously, I'm never cooking for them again because they are SO GOOD! Luckily my friend Kalie had a great idea to make a layered ice cream sundae. It tasted amazing! From the bottom up: crushed Nilla Wafers, cookies 'n' cream ice cream, fudge, bananas, whipped cream, and layered over and over! YUM!
Awesome sunset at the beach:)
Beautiful houses
2 comments:
I think I need some of that dessert too! Hang in there with your studies and work. See you this weekend for the big party.
Luv, Barbie
Ahh, school, so glad I am done:) I would say hope your having fun, but I check up on you and see you always are, glad your having fun. I'm almost jealous.
I might have to try that dessert :)
Take care.
Dean and Dionne Walters
Post a Comment