So I step into the shower, laughing inside about the irony of my blog and this situation and relax again. Then this moth decides to ATTACK! Ok, I am in a small standup shower. I do NOT have a lot of fighting room! This moth decides to charge me one, two, three times! Darting through the water and onto my body or the wall or the curtain! I used all of my hidden kickboxing moves to get that thing away! Finally it hit the water and then went to the floor where I used someone else's shampoo bottle to kill the creature and make sure it went down the drain.

So, for all my fans who had also been convinced that I was suddenly a brave insect killing person you and I have been gravely mistaken. In in fact will never be calm around insects. (Sorry to blow your dreams, Mom).
Until my next adventure and with love from buggy South Africa,
Paige:)
6 comments:
That seems so funny to me cuz a moth is the ONLY bug I am not afraid of! Think of it as an ugly butterfly. They are harmless except for their powder they leave on you if you try and hold them in your hands. Now, if it was a spider!!!!! Or a cockroach!!! I've been trapped on a toilet by a cockroach who wouldn't let me out the bathroom door. In the past few days you have faced lions, rhinos, hippos, and killer elephants. They are all bigger and have sharper teeth than the moth! Love you -- Jackie
oh paigie...thanks for the laugh...and the visual. :D i can totally picture you fighting that thing with all of your might (and hidden kickboxing moves). in your defense, you did say in your safari blog that you still had issues with the moth in the shower thing. :D love you, friend.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!
Still laughing!
mom
awesome, awesome.
Crazy girl! You are so funny! I really, really, miss you.
Barbie
=)
Post a Comment