Monday, June 1, 2009

There's a birthday girl...

... and her name is Grandma Dean!!!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA DEAN!!!!!!
Dad, Barbie and Grandma at Donner Lake our first year
The girls at Donner Lake our first year
Grandma Dean and Uncle Dick when she surprised him!!! ('08)
Family (minus Andersons) in San Diego for Dad's Ordination!
Grandma Dean and Evie on our front porch! '08
Grandma Dean, Barbie and Dad on Mom and Dad's first Sunday as pastors!
Mom, Grandma Dean and Daddy!
Dad and Grandma Dean at Donner Lake '08!! So cute :)



Those were some of my favorite pictures of you! So many of them I don't have on my computer so all of us when I was a baby and little girl I couldn't show! :( But I hope you know how much we love and appreciate you!!! No one could ask for a better grandma! 

Update on me: I am on antibiotics for a bacterial infection that the Dr. got from my results so I am hopefully in the process of being cured! :) My cough has gone away with my allergy medicine so that's great. I've been good about working out so hopefully I am gettin' everything in shape soon!  Gosh, South Africa set me behind a bit! But I wouldn't trade that experience for 10 less pounds! (Although sometimes that thought is tempting!) :) 

I am beyond thankful that I can get to see Jeremy and his family next weekend from the 12th-15th. His to be sister-in-law, Traci, has her bridal shower and their family offered to get me a ticket to come down and be there for the event! Thank you, Aarons! Jeremy and I didn't do a good job planning on seeing each other often! We thought after 15 weeks going 6 weeks wouldn't be a big deal but it's not that fun missin' each other so much! We have Minnesota to look forward to as June 28th I'm meeting the family out there. After that I'll meet my family in San Diego for Mom's Ordination!!! :) 

My days this summer are filled up with studying for CLEP tests (which are tests that you can take and get college credit for proficiency in a class), and Friday I start work at Starbucks! My boss is beyond great!!! And Starbucks is on a new policy where they hire less people and give them more hours to work so praise the LORD for that!!! I will actually work this summer for once!!!

That's all in my life. Loving, loving, loving being an auntie to Evie and Chet! They always put a smile on my face no matter what. Brooke could not be more of a caring mother and Josh is so attentive to them both. :) We are all just soaking in this time together!!!

With love from Sacramento,
Paige

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Paige, what a wonderful tribute to Grandma Dean. Thank you for remembering her. Jackie

Anonymous said...

Great job! I agree with Jackie.

Barbie

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Paigie, for remembering my birthday, for the pictures and the comments. I've had a full day with errands, Dr. appts. lunch at McDaonads with lady friends and took Joyce Parkison around to do some errands. Had 12 messages on my phone when I got home. Love, Grandma